ABBYY FineReader Corporate is a software that can be used for multifunctional editor to solve any problem with PDF and paper documents. The program allows office workers to work with PDFs and scans with ease and comfort as is familiar with all text documents – regardless of source, size, and method of creating files.
You can edit any PDF document – from correcting typos to changing the content of entire paragraphs and pages, moving blocks of text, adding lines or paragraphs, changing text formatting and document structure, automating repetitive tasks, and comparing documents in different formats.
Features of ABBYY FineReader Corporate:
- Convenience of working with documents. Digitize, search, edit, protect documents, exchange files and collaborate with them – all in one program interface.
- Maximum possible PDF files. Easily edit any PDF document, regardless of size and source: fix entire sentences, paragraphs, text fragments, change document content and structure.
- Digitization of workflows. Use OCR technology with artificial intelligence to turn paper documents into electronic documents to make it easier to complete the daily tasks of employees and businesses.
- Reducing IT costs. One-time payments and progressive discounts will allow your organization to get the most out of this program.
- Standardization of software in enterprises. This universal program for working with PDF is suitable for solving the problems of office workers across organizations, which will allow participants in different business processes to interact more effectively with each other.
- Easy license management. Automated software deployment and easy license management reduces the burden on IT professionals.