- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Ableton Live Suite is a software which can be used for music production and mixing. It includes effects, instruments, sounds and all kinds of creative functions – everything you need to create musical compositions, remixes, arrangements.
Live 11 comes with four immersive new instrumental packages:
- Drum Essentials includes a large collection of classic and hit electronic sets.
- Drum Booth brings together all sonic and percussion drum sounds.
- Synth Essentials offers professionally programmed live synthesizer presets along with a multi-sample rack of classic equipment.
- Electric keyboard delivers multi-sampled sounds from electric pianos and organs.
Features of Ableton Live Suite:
- A large set of musical instruments: sampler, collision, electric piano, synthesizer, drum machine, etc.
- Collection of Brazilian, Afro-Cuban and African percussion and drums.
- Automatic mixing.
- Ability to edit.
- Expanded library of various sounds.
- Various built-in audio and MIDI effects.
- Creation of flows in real time.
- Large number of loops and samples of different styles.
- Availability of built-in composition templates and presets.
- Support for WAV, MP3, AIFF, Ogg, FLAC audio formats.
- Support for VST and AU effects and instruments.
- Ability to import and export video files.
- Support for multiprocessor systems.
- Drag-N-Drop support.