- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Adobe Audition is a software that can be used for audio and video production, offering almost unlimited possibilities. The ease of use is perfectly combined with the flexibility of work, allowing you to create the highest quality master copy, edit, mix, process, apply various sound special effects. In fact, the user finds on his computer a very powerful recording studio with ease of use and, at the same time, quite a professional instrument.
Features of Adobe Audition:
- Create high-quality audio productions – Adobe Audition supports files with a sampling depth of up to 32-bit and a sampling rate of more than 192 kHz, and record on any media (including magnetic tape, CD, DVD, or DVD-Audio disc). All processing is done in 32-bit resolution to achieve very professional results.
- Get the most out of your work – Adobe Audition provides everything you need to work quickly and efficiently. The user-friendly interface will allow you to perform the required operations in the shortest possible time, and the floating work panel will provide a quick setting of the work environment, taking into account your personal preferences.
- Use Integrated Tools – Adobe Audition offers a complete solution for editing and mixing audio files. Built-in display modes (multitrack and editable), real-time special effects, loop support, analysis tools, recovery functions and video support give you endless possibilities in the field of audio file processing.
- Powerful DSP-Based Tools – Use more than 45 DSP-based effects, mastery, analytics and audio file recovery tools.
- Soundtrack creation for movies – Edit, mix and add effects to audio tracks in AVI format, while watching videos.
- Extended support for multiple audio formats – Works with audio files in all common formats (including WAV, AIFF, MP3, mp3PRO and WMA).
- Intuitive User Interface – With an easy-to-understand interface, you can get started right away without wasting time on training.