- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Adobe Illustrator CC is a software that can be used for Industry standard vector graphics are used by designers in various fields of digital graphics, illustration and printing to develop all kinds of multimedia resources such as print materials, Internet content, interactive media, video and mobile applications. …
Features of Adobe Illustrator CC:
- Repaint graphic objects. We’ve improved the recolor function: now it will be easier for you to find the perfect color. Now with the Color Themes Palette tool you can select a color theme on any object or image and apply it to other works. You can also use predefined themes from the color library, or create your own using the color wheel.
- Improvements in cloud-based Illustrator documents. You can now embed Adobe Photoshop cloud documents into Illustrator documents. Easily access previously saved versions of cloud documents, preview, markup and downgrade as needed. Cloud documents can now be available offline.
- Quick snap to glyphs. You can now align illustration components to text or glyph borders using the Snap To Glyph feature. Just select the line anchor option and you’ll see a guide for moving the object around the text. Consider these guidelines when snapping objects. You can also drag and snap shapes exactly to anchor points in the text.
- Text vertical alignment. You can align vertical text to the top, center, or bottom of the text frame. For more information, see How to effectively align text.
- Change the font height. Illustrator’s Symbols panel now lets you set the actual reference to the font height. This is useful when you want to align objects precisely with text.
- Align with glyph limits. You can now align objects precisely to the visual boundaries of the glyphs.