- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Adobe Photoshop is a software that can be used to process raster graphics. Many graphic formats are supported. Adobe Photoshop allows you to create new images and edit them. Photoshop is used for creating photorealistic images, for working with color scanned images, for retouching, color correction, collages, graphic transformations, color separation, etc.
Adobe Photoshop has all the methods for working with bit images, meanwhile it has the ability to work with layers and use paths. The program, which can be downloaded for free at apaov.net, is the undisputed leader among professional graphic editors due to its widest possibilities, high efficiency and working speed.
Features of Adobe Photoshop:
- Neural Filters are powered by Adobe Sensei technology. Neural Filters is a new workspace in Photoshop with new and improved filters powered by Adobe Sensei technology that empowers your creativity. With simple sliders, you can color a scene, zoom in on parts of an image, or change facial expression, age, outlook or pose in seconds. Harness the power of artificial intelligence with Neural Filters to make extraordinary changes in Photoshop.
- Replacement “Sky”. Photoshop’s new Sky Swap feature lets you quickly select and replace the sky in your photos and automatically adjusts the colors in your landscape to match the new sky. Now you can get the atmosphere you want for your photos, even if the shooting conditions are not ideal. You can save valuable time fixing landscapes, buildings, weddings, or portrait photos. To increase accuracy, you can zoom in and select only a portion of the sky, or move the sky to find the cloud type or color you want.
- Preview patterns. Now, in real time, you can get an idea of how the design will manifest as a pattern. Quickly visualize and easily create repeating patterns using Pattern Preview. The new Pattern Preview mode virtually outlines and repeats the design so you don’t have to guess what it will look like as a pattern. Try patterns when designing clothes, wallpaper for the bathroom, or any other project you can think of.
- Dynamic form. You can now dynamically create and modify shapes directly on the canvas with new controls for transforming lines, rectangles, triangles, and more.
- Reset smart object. In Photoshop, you can now reset the Smart Object to its original state. The Reset operation now detects and cancels all rotations, transformations and deformations.
- Faster and easier use of external modules. Find new third-party plug-ins in the Creative Cloud desktop app that you can install and use directly in Photoshop.
- Find a set. You can now search the Brushes, Swatches, Gradients, Styles, Patterns, and Shapes panel, so it takes less time to find the set you want, which frees up time to get creative. Content “. Test the new Content Aware Tracking tool introduced with Technology Preview in this Photoshop release. It lets you easily draw an outline around an object by hovering over the edge and clicking the mouse button.
- Improvements to the Selection & Mask toolset. Filter selection easily with the improved Selection & Mask tool
- Content aware content that is enhanced. Quickly access the Fill-Aware Fill workspace by right-clicking the marquee directly on the canvas.