- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Adobe Premiere Pro is a software that can be used for professional non-linear video editing. This app provides high-quality video editing at a resolution of 4K x 4K and higher, with 32-bit color, in RGB and YUV color spaces. Edits audio samples, supports VST audio plug-ins, and 5.1 surround sound tracks. Premiere Pro’s plug-in architecture allows you to import and export QuickTime or DirectShow container materials, and supports a variety of video and audio formats from macOS and Windows.
Features of Adobe Premiere Pro:
- Ease of collaboration with group projects. Group projects allow multiple users to simultaneously run projects in the video editor in real time. Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, and Prelude CC support built-in version control, conflict resolution, and activity tracking so project participants can collaborate wherever they are. These features are now available on Creative Cloud for teams and organizations
- Improved subtitles. New captioning capabilities let you quickly perform text manipulation, change text duration and position, and make subtitles visible on and off.
- Lumetri Color fixes. A new color picker option lets you select HSL secondary colors right away, work with HDR10 files, and benefit from improved support for color space metadata.
- Faster operation of the Dynamic Link function. Acceleration eliminates intermediate rendering and provides a higher frame rate for playback.
- Automatic recognition in virtual reality mode. Premiere Pro automatically detects the VR video format (monoscopic, stereoscopic left / right, or stereoscopic up / down) and applies the options accordingly.
- Publish to Behance. Publish videos directly to your Behance portfolio – no more need to export or upload videos separately.
- Dynamic Links with Character Animator support. This feature removes intermediate rendering and improves performance when working with integrated Character Animator, After Effects, and Premiere Pro.
- Improved template for interactive text. The new file format allows you to share Live Text templates between Premiere Pro and After Effects. It doesn’t require a separate After Effects license.
- New starting interface. In the new launch window, novice users will see an overview of the app’s features, sample video processing and a tutorial for quickly creating a project from a template.
- Typekit font sync. You no longer have to manually add missing fonts when working with interactive text templates. Fonts are automatically synced and updated from Typekit.
- Audition sound effects. New sound effects work in real time to ensure high quality audio and fidelity.
- Assign keyboard shortcuts. Quick visual search, modify and create keyboard shortcuts.
- Simplified media additions. For easier file management, you can combine several captured clips into one file.
- Performance improvements. Get it even faster with support for Apple Metal and other GPU features, including Offset.
- Import additional native formats. Premiere Pro now supports more formats, including native QT DNxHD / DNxHR and RED Helium export.