- Posted by:
- Posted on:
AIMP is software that can be used for a player that includes many additional modules: CD-Ripper, Tag Editor, Audio player, audio converter, audio recording and data disc, etc. Plays many audio formats, including WAV, MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WMA, UMX, without the need for additional codecs. Has a stylish multilingual interface.
Features of AIMP:
- Support for a large number of music formats: .CDA, .AAC, .AC3, .APE, .DTS, .FLAC, .IT, .MIDI, .MO3, .MOD, .M4A, .M4B, .MP1, .MP2,. MP3, .MPC, .MTM, .OFR, .OGG, .RMI, .S3M, .SPX, .TAK, .TTA, .UMX, .WAV, .WMA, .WV, .XM
- Audio output via
- DirectSound / ASIO / WASAPI
- Built-in 18-band equalizer and sound effects
- Reverb, Flanger, Chorus, Pitch, Tempo, Reverb, Speed, Bass, Reinforcement, Sound Canceling
- 32-bit audio processing
- For the best quality!
- Work with multiple playlists at once
- We listen to one – we work with another
- Great functionality and user-friendly interface
- Create bookmark and play queue
- CUE file support
- Support for extension modules
- You can add new utilities and expand existing ones
- LastFM Scrobbler
- Multiplayer support
- Are several users working on the same computer? Not a problem!
- Multilingual interface
- Shortcut key
- Customize local and global hotkeys to your liking!
- Search for files
- Find files in all open playlists
- Flexible program settings