- Posted by:
- Posted on:
The Atlantis Word Processor Team
Atlantis Word Processor is software usable for text editors with advanced clipboard options. Apart from standard formatting functions, it has the ability to change line and letter spacing, as well as character vertical offset. The editor has the ability to change panels with the press of a single button and many opportunities to work with the independent Clipboard. This program supports RTF, MS Word 6.0 / 95/97/2000 / XP (DOC), Atlantis Encrypted Documents (COD), MS Write (WRI), TXT (Windows ANSI and MS DOS). The Atlantis Word Processor also has an easy-to-use function for converting units of measure, such as feet to meters and vice versa.
Features of Atlantis Word Processor:
- Supports work with documents in RTF, MS Word, MS Write, TXT formats.
- Save any document as an e-book.
- Avoid randomly typed repetitive words.
- Support for tabs to work with multiple documents in one window.
- Filing documents.
- Web document mode.
- Create and manage all components in complex documents.
- Newspaper column.
- Line and letter spacing changes.
- Headers and footers.
- Advanced clipboard options
- Footnotes and endnotes.
- Back up files.
- 256-bit text encryption technology.
- COD file format belongs to.
- Automatic Correction.
- Most of the commands have soundtracks.
- Spell check.
- Fully customizable menus, toolbars, hotkeys, colors, and sounds.
- Small distribution size.
- Send documents by email.