Auslogics BitReplica is a software that can be used to create backup copies of files stored on your computer: photos, documents, videos, music, desktop content, popular browser profiles, etc. Protects data from loss due to hard drive failure, virus attack, or accidental deletion. Backups can be made on a schedule or manually, with simple copying, copying only new and changed files, syncing files between multiple computers.
Features of Auslogics BitReplica:
- Back up any files and folders.
- Create custom backup rules for individual folders and files.
- Multiple modes: full, incremental and differential backup.
- Synchronize files between multiple computers.
- Schedule backups according to a predetermined schedule.
- Advanced recovery options (recover only the files you need).
- Save backup to external media.
- Back up from any storage media (HDD, SSD, USB, network drive, etc.).