- Posted by:
- Posted on:
BandLab Cakewalk is software that can be used to make music. Includes advanced technology, simple workflows, and an interface that amplifies inspiration. Easily create complete songs using creative tools, record instruments of the highest quality and with unlimited audio and MIDI tracks, edit your parts and control the pitch, timing and other aspects of your recordings, and achieve professional sound with advanced mixing and mastering tools.
Features of BandLab Cakewalk:
- Apart from exporting Cakewalk projects to BandLab, you can now also export projects from the BandLab library and open them in Cakewalk.
- Ripple Edit indicator in the track window
- The exporter now displays H: M: S: F, and the selection mode is retained if nothing is selected
- The start screen can now display up to 500 project templates (previously up to 100)
- BandLab Assistant can be launched from the Utilities menu
- Integrated stretching and displacement of the zplane elastique Pro sound updated to version 3.3 with • bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Optimization of the Cakewalk Plug-in Manager
- Text color in the plugin browser can be edited in the Cakewalk Theme Editor; The VST2 and VST3 plugins now use different colors
- Ability to view release information after installation is complete
- New dedicated forums are now available from the Help menu