- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Better File Rename is a software which can be used to rename a large number of files (batch renaming). This program provides access to advanced features that will help reduce a long process to a few seconds.
Performs all basic operations with file names, folders, extensions (find and replace, delete, add characters, work with capital letters, numbering), provides a number of native functions, such as separating text from file names with spaces at certain intervals, restoring corrupted numbering , etc.
Features of Better File Rename:
- Add, delete, insert and replace characters in text.
- Add, change and insert number sequences, create numbered lists.
- Add date and time, rename by date.
- Convert file names in Windows NTFS, SMB, DOS, Mac OS 9.
- Conversion of alphabet cases.
- Preview results before making changes.
- File extension batch processing.
- Processing files, folders and subdirectories.
- Processing with confirmation requests or automatically.
- A combination of several methods of processing names.
- Works with EXIF tags.
- Works with ID3 tags.