- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Blue Iris is a software that can be used for video surveillance that allows monitoring homes, offices, vehicles, and valuables, monitoring children or pets, monitoring caregivers, caregivers or employees, and guarding doors for letters, parcels, or visitors. The solution offers motion detection, sound detection or continuous recording functions. You can receive notifications by speaker, letter or telephone.
Features of Blue Iris:
Video management software
- Use up to 64 cameras (webcam, network IP camera, analog card, or Windows PC desktop). Capture JPEG images or movies in standard MP4, AVI, DVR or Windows Media file formats.
- Use motion or sound detection to start recording or recording continuously or intermittently.
- Overlay current date / time, logo or other information.
- Optionally record audio.
- Use the timer to determine when the system is armed.
- Images can be captured as JPEG images, MPEG movies or Windows Media movies.
- Receive alerts via loudspeaker, email, instant message, voice telephone call (auto redial) or external program / script.
- Run Blue Iris as a Windows service so that only you can control its operation on shared computers.
Web server (UI3)
- Built-in web server lets you take Blue Iris with you wherever you go!
- Remotely connect to your Blue Iris from anywhere in the world, from any device with an Internet connection.
- Desktop and mobile browsing.
- View live camera, recorded clips and alerts.
- User authentication with permission-based search.
- Automatically configures when IP changes.
- Detailed Magazine.
- Use the powerful digital zoom and pan functions of Blue Iris from a distance!