- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Camera Bits Inc
Camera Bits Photo Mechanic is a software that can be used for a photo browser and photo editor that quickly processes thousands of images in single and batch mode, selects the best one, cuts them, adds information to photos, ranks them, adjusts digital cameras, integrates many editors, including.
Adobe Photoshop makes it easy to export data. This program is aimed at professional photographers and photojournalists who process large amounts of time-limited digital photo information. By default, the uploaded image is seen as a reduced sample set: when you mouse over the image in this mode, a control button appears, with easy help to expand the image instantly, switch to full screen view, or go to edit IPTC data.
This program is focused on displaying thumbnail images and importing images from a digital camera, but it can also be loaded from a hard disk. Users can quickly rotate, view, copy, delete, tag and rename photos and add keywords to them. Photo Mechanic helps you find the best photo among several similar shots.
You can send reduced copies of images by email, create slideshows or web galleries, upload images to PhotoShelter, print. This utility allows you to copy images from multiple flash cards at the same time, parsing them into directories using IPTC (city, state, photographer’s last name, copyright, etc.), make a backup copy on another hard drive and rename files – in just one step.
Features of Camera Bits Photo Mechanic:
- Sort and search photos quickly
- View in full screen mode, in image comparison mode or similar slideshow
- Assign tags to images
- Group operations with pictures: rename, assign keywords, change size, send by email
- Automatic conversion of images for use on the web
- Correct color rendering, according to profile for supported digital camera models
- Optimization for multiprocessor systems.
- Play JPEG files without losing quality.
- Exif file information.
- Mark files while viewing presentation slides.
- Keyword structuring (CV)
- The possibility of determining the GPS coordinates in the window using Google Maps.
- On-screen image clarity.
- Full support for IPTC4XMP – UTF-8 characteristics.
- Set a color or a 5-star rating.
- The built-in spell checker allows you to create accurate IPTC signatures.
- IPTC signature recording with choice of language.
- New settings for multiviewing photo thumbnails.