- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Canvas GFX Inc
Canvas X Pro is a software that can be used for technical illustrations that are needed. Intuitive 2D and 3D applications that handle visual technical content creation from start to finish, X Pro gives you the ability to visually convey complex data with clarity and precision. Working with a single technical illustration software specially designed to create visual technical content helps technical writers, illustrators and visual interactions work faster and more efficiently. Canvas X Pro does the job of many other applications, combining professional graphic tools with rich technical illustration capabilities. Enjoy easy-to-use 2D drawing, 3D CAD visualization, text flow, bitmap processing and vector graphics. Take advantage of intuitive, one-click intelligent annotation, automatic measurement and industrial precision.
Features of Canvas X Pro:
- Canvas X Pro is a unique integrated technical illustration software package that lets you manipulate vector graphics and bitmaps with equally powerful enhancement tools. You can apply many of the best effects in the market for images and graphics in one document.
- Canvas X Pro not only provides 0.035 micron accuracy for engineering and scientific users, but also offers complete control over the coordinates of vector objects. Create illustrations based on geometric data, use grids and guides to position objects, and adjust the numeric position of objects for absolute precision.
- Add clarity to illustrations using the annotation tools to add labels, captions, or comments to diagrams or illustrations, or create simple flowcharts. If you change the position of the annotation label object, the SmartLines of the canvas that link it to the artwork will move too.
- Create dimensional objects that fully comply with existing industry and government standards, including: IEEE floating point standards, US ANSI product and industry standards, international DIN standards (Deutsches Institut f? R Normung / German Institute for Standardization) and JIS (Industrial Standards) Japanese) standard.
- With linear, chain, and baseline gauges, Canvas X Pro makes it easy to determine horizontal, vertical, slant and perpendicular distances. Show dimensional information when drawing, measure diameter, radius, angle, area and perimeter, add dimensional objects to artwork, mark arc centers and ovals, and have precise control over drawing scale.
- Canvas X Pro includes word processing and advanced document layouts that let you create and publish entire documents in one application. Control every aspect of formatting, create and save styles, apply effects to text, wrap text inside objects, push text away from objects, anchor text to object paths, and use a comprehensive suite of text validation and annotation tools.