- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Cerberus FTP Server Enterprise is a software that can be used for FTP servers with support for FTPS, FTPES, SFTP, HTTP and HTTPS protocols. This program allows you to install a complete SFTP server that supports authenticity checking of files sent using SHA-512, SHA-256, and SHA-1 cryptographic hashes. The developer of Cerberus FTP Server pays special attention to ensuring a high level of server security, providing it with a number of relevant functions and tools (IP address blacklisting, SSL certificates, etc.). The program can generate detailed statistical reports on server usage and store log files. There is support for IPv6.
Features of Cerberus FTP Server Enterprise:
- Professional SFTP server, full control over file transfer with web client access via FTP, FTP / S, SSH SFTP and HTTP / S, allowing you to send notifications.
- Check file integrity. Hash checksums are based on the SHA-512, SHA-256, or SHA-1 encryption algorithms.
- Strong system to protect from interference.
- Possibility of limiting entries by protocol and password.
- Support for whitelisting and blacklisting of IP addresses with automatic blocking of accounts.
- Creation of temporary accounts for users.
- Certificate Revocation List (CRL).
- Client to check certificates.
- SSH2 public key authentication.
- The level of program protection complies with the HIPAA standard, FIPS 140-2, which guarantees the inaccessibility of data to outside parties.
- Advanced user authentication settings.
- Ability to create virtual directories for Active Directory and LDAP users.
- High performance on Windows Server operating systems.
- Low RAM consumption.
- Support for 64-bit systems.
- Log files with size definitions, detailed command data, times and more.
- Detailed statistics
- Automatic blocking function to prevent DoS attacks.
- Ability to work on IPv6 protocol
- UTF-8 support
- Support for Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware, the ESX platform.
- And much more…