- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Color Pilot is a software that can be used to color correct images from digital cameras or scanners in a simple and easy way. The principle of this program is based on the use of reference colors.
The meaning of this approach can be expressed as follows: “If you don’t like the color, tell the program what it should be.” We believe that this approach is the most natural and can be adopted by both professionals and beginners in color grading.
You can enhance an image simply by highlighting the color to be changed and then the reference color (from the same or a different image) to be corrected. Reference color collections can be saved for reuse. The program is easy to master as it contains built-in examples.
Features of Color Pilot:
- perform color correction in a natural “color language”
- Color Pilot can be used by both professionals and beginners
- do not select the characteristic “color channel”
- collect good colors from pictures to fix new ones. The accumulated experience in this flower collection allows for consistent and good results
- reach high levels using color collections
- easy to correct multiple images in one color style (this is very useful for preparing catalogs)
- does not study the color system.