Comfy Photo Recovery is a software that can be used to recover deleted digital pictures. This program recovers not only accidentally deleted photo files, but also images lost after formatting a hard disk, memory card or USB flash drive. The “Search partition” function implemented in the program allows you to find and continue restoring digital images of deleted partitions. Comfy Photo Recovery is very easy to use, its interface is designed in the form of a step-by-step wizard that asks you to fill in the necessary parameters for recovery. This program guides the user through searching, restoring and saving deleted photos. More fun than the process of working with this program will only bring you photo restoration results !. While working, Comfy Photo Recovery only functions to read disk data. This program does not write anything to disk and does not overwrite files you delete. The utility allows you to create virtual images of logical partitions or physical storage media for further information recovery. This feature greatly reduces the possibility of corrupted data on a corrupted disk (“bits”).
Features of Comfy Photo Recovery:
- Recover digital images of the following formats: jpe, jpeg, jpg, bmp, psd, gif, ico, psp, wmf, png, tif, tiff …
- Recover digital photos, including professional camera RAW files in the following formats: 032, 3fr, arw, bay, bmq, cr2, crw, cs1, dc2, dcr, dng, erf, fff, k25, kdc, mef, mos, mrw, nef, orf, pef, pxn, qtk, raf, raw, rdc, sr2, srf, x3f.
- Recover deleted images from memory cards (Smart Media, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Sd, Xd) cameras, mobile phones, smartphones, tablets. Recovers deleted photos from hard drives, removable drives, USB flash drives (Sony, Datatraveler, Kingston, Kingmax, SanDisk, Silicon, Transcend), camera internal memory from the following manufacturers: Nikon, Canon, Olympus, Casio, Kodak, Sony , Pentax, Panasonic.
- Recover lost photo files after fast full formatting or deletion of entire logical drives. Displays images found for recovery in thumbnail form, and also allows you to filter and sort the list of files found by date, size, resolution.
- save to any logical partition connected to the user’s system
- burn to CD / DVD disc or create ISO image with recoverable data
- save to remote server via FTP protocol.