- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Corel Painter Essentials is software that can be used to draw and process digital images. This product uses a number of developments previously implemented in the Corel Painter package – the world’s best set of tools for creating illustrations.
Beginners and professionals alike are guaranteed to be delighted by the diversity of brushes, pencils, paper textures and more. Corel Painter Essentials users are offered two separate workspaces: Drawing & Painting and Photo Painting, the first for drawing, and the second for photo editing. The Brush Drawer tool lets you quickly find the right brush, and the Color and Mixer palette makes it easy to pick a color. An uncomplicated digital art and painting program aimed at home users.
This software can work in two modes: painting and working with photos. The program has a convenient selection of brushes with the ability to list frequently used brushes, palettes for easy blending and color selection, special tools for creating images from photos. Corel Painter Essentials’ RealBristle painting system enhances the brush response to artist movement and provides the basis for digital painting. The program also has many tools that simulate various brushes, a large collection of paper textures.
Features of Corel Painter Essentials:
- Redesigned interface with two modes of operation: Drawing and Working with photos
- More convenient brush selection with the ability to list frequently used brushes
- Palettes for easy mixing and color selection
- Enhanced tools to turn photos into paintings
- Smart Stroke Technology, when using brush strokes that follow the contours of objects in the photo
- RealBristle drawing system, which increases the response rate of brushes to artist movements and is the basis of digital painting
- A new tool that mimics a pen
- Large collection of paper textures
- Improved support for Wacom tablets
- Ability to undo up to 32 steps.