- Posted by:
- Posted on:
DirectUpdate is software that can be used to update the first and only dynamic DNS client running as an NT service with remote administration. Do you want to host your own web server or ftp server but don’t have a fixed IP address? Dynamic DNS for you! Create an account and run DirectUpdate on your computer and you will always have the latest custom domains pointing to your computer!
Features of DirectUpdate:
- Full NT service (NT4.0 / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008/7 / Vista / 10) and similar services (98 / Me).
- Remote administration anywhere from local networks and the Internet.
- Local and remote IP discovery with user selection (supports LAN, DSL / cable router).
- Supports multiple dns services / providers at the same time.
- WebAdmin (full administration using your browser!).
- Updates can be forced to run every XX days to avoid blocking.
- Add support for “Wildcard” and “MaileXchanger”.
- Supports proxy and proxy authentication.
- Fully customizable notifications (email and FTP).
- The machine can launch an external application and restart the service when a new IP address appears.
- Trackable log file size and deamon syslog support.
- KeepAlive settings to maintain Internet connection when needed.
- Supports IP discovery via hidden (automatic) ISP proxy server.
- Support local IP discovery by direct router request.
| CRACK ONLY | PATCH ONLY | KEYGEN ONLY | SERIAL ONLY |
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download DirectUpdate 4.8.0 Build 3
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10/11)