EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Technician is software that can be used to recover lost data from a PC, server or laptop.
It can recover files from deleted or damaged hard disk partitions, as well as recover data from reinstalled Windows formatted disks, from RAID arrays, USB flash drives, memory cards, and other media.
Allows you to recover the required file types and can automatically skip “bad” sectors on the disk during scanning. Recover data in case of disk formatting, file structure damage, accidental deletion of files, system failures and virus attacks.
Features of EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Technician:
- Recover lost data in just 3 steps.
- Recover deleted or lost files, even if they have been deleted from the trash.
- Recover files after accidental formatting, even after reinstalling Windows.
- Recover files from unreadable dynamic disks.
- Recover files after hard drive crash.
- Recover disks after hard disk damage.
- Recover files after splitting errors.
- Data recovery from hard drive with RAW file system.
- Recover documents, photos, music, videos and emails.
- File recovery in Windows Linux systems.
- Recovery from hard drive, camera card, USB, Zip, floppy disk or other media.
- File type determination before file recovery quickly finds lost files.
- Preservation of the results of previous searches for sustainable recovery.
- Fast scanning of lost files by automatically bypassing bad sectors.
- High quality file recovery.
- Ability to create disk image for data recovery.
- Smart search for all possible file systems on hard drive.
- Provides FAT12, FAT16, VFAT, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, EXT2, EXT3 file system partition recovery.
- The program recognizes and saves long file names while restoring files and folders.
- Recovery of compressed and encrypted files under NTFS.
- Preview recovered files and images in BMP, EMF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF and PNG formats, etc.
- Support for large disks and multi-disk systems.
- Ability to continue the last recovery result.
- Change the size of the recoverable files.
- Recover specific files by right clicking.
- Simple and user-friendly interface.