- Posted by:
- Posted on:
EduIQ Net Monitor for Employees Professional is software that can be used to view the screen of a computer connected to a network. Thus, you can monitor your employees. In addition, you have the ability to control your computer remotely by controlling your mouse and keyboard. You can record remote computer screen even when you are not monitoring it. When employees need instructions, you can show them your table. To increase efficiency, the console now includes several tools that can be applied to all or only selected remote computers. When you need attention, you can send messages to employee computers and / or block remote computers. Communication using encryption. This application works over the Internet, LAN, WLAN or VPN. Agents can be remotely installed.
Features of EduIQ Net Monitor for Employees Professional:
- Displays an overview of remote computer activity.
- Full control over remote computer using mouse and keyboard.
- Displays the computer screen in a table.
- Computers can be organized into groups (for example, by department).
- Record a screenshot from a remote computer.
- Displays your computer desktop.
- Shutdown, restart, suspend remote computer.
- Screen saver management.
- Scale the remote screen to its original size.
- Display of connected users.
- Block selected computer.
- Automatic connection to a remote computer (optional).
- Settings for agents are encrypted and password protected.
- Connection to remote computer is password protected.
- Access to monitoring is password protected. If several users use the same computer, different profiles and passwords for access to them can be set.
- Multiple monitoring consoles can be connected to the same remote computer. Ability to monitor from multiple points.
- The application can optionally use an encrypted connection.
- Agents can be installed remotely.