- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Exposure Software LLC
Exposure X6 Bundle is Software that can be used for new, improved photo editor and organizer, bringing you powerful new features. Photographers of all genres will find Exposure X6 the only application they need to create stunning images and quickly and intuitively master their workflow. Also included in this kit are two additional apps to expand creative possibilities: Blow Up, which is designed to increase image size while preserving its quality and Snap Art, which turns your photos into beautiful handcrafted paintings.
Features of Exposure X6 Bundle:
Turn your digital images into expressive works of art using the rich creative tools from the Exposure X Bundle. Hundreds of carefully selected styles will bring a human touch to your work. Personalize this look using powerful editing tools and natural media effects like oil paints and watercolors.
The experience is easier, smarter than the road to work. The Exposure X Pack simplifies your workflow so that you waste time creating creative solutions rather than bundling educational software together. You will not experience complications such as catalogs or imports. It’s easy to switch between in-exposure and those using natural media and image enhancement tools.
Work your way – the Exposure X Bundle will adapt. It has the tools you need in a professional and standalone photo editor. It also works great as a suite of plugins for Lightroom or Photoshop. Exposure edits RAW files without destroying them, and provides powerful organizational tools, customizable user interface and speed.
- User interface:
– The user interface has improved aesthetics and optimized navigation. In Exposure X, in the presets window, you can immediately see the possible results of applying presets, it is possible to view the presets in text format. Presets are again divided into categories, it is possible to create your own presets. Retina display support.
– In Exposure X adds new textures, more flexible settings for frames, dust, and scratches. effects and lighting effects are divided into groups. Shuffling is a tool for randomly selecting different results, an easy way to get unique results.
- Preset groups
You can control the preset settings using groups of related sliders (sliders), as well as texture mapping. A bunch of presets let you quickly explore options that allow you not to mess with individual sliders. Hover over the preset and the thumbnail will update to show you how it will look in the photo. Just scroll the preset list to quickly explore it visually. In addition, with each preset, you can use various control settings: tone, curve, focus, grain, sketch, etc.
- Texture mapping
In Exposure X you can add a wide variety of beautiful realistic effects that simulate dirt, matte emulsions, highlights, scratches, dust, old frames.
Alien Skin Snap Art is a graphics editor that turns your photos into pencils, pastels, charcoal, oil or watercolors, etc. This program can function as a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop or offline. Snap Art 4 offers more than 200 presets in 12 basic styles. When creating an image, Snap Art takes into account the outline of the object in the original photo, so that the strokes and strokes fall naturally. In each preset, you can adjust a variety of effect parameters, as well as image tone, lighting, vignette, and canvas type to apply the effect. Apart from that, you can create and save your favorite special effects as custom settings. You can view the original image and the processing result in real time in various split modes.
- All filter groups are combined into one interface.
- Filters: Colored pencils, Comics, Impasto, Oil paints, Pastels, Pencil drawings, Pen and ink drawings, Pointillism, Stilization, Watercolors, Crayon drawings.
- Close integration with Lightroom and support for batch processing (Photoshop not required).
- Ability to clean small details by returning to the original in a specific area of the image using the detail masking function.
- Algorithms for applying strokes and strokes to reproduce natural textures make objects natural and recognizable.
- Ability to save your preset and preset settings for future use.
Alien Skin Blow Up is a plugin designed to increase the size of an image while maintaining its maximum quality. Unlike other zoom solutions, Blow Up can scale images up to 3600% (six times in each dimension), without artifacts such as combs, halos and strokes. Blow Up works in CMYK, RGB, Lab, Grayscale, and Duotone modes, handles files that contain multiple layers (you don’t need to mix them) and works with 16 and 32-bit images, including RAW and HDR. Another feature of this plugin is that it saves new images as separate files when the original image remains untouched.
- Up to 3600% image scale with minimal loss of quality
- Works in CMYK, RGB, Lab, Grayscale, and Duotone modes, takes care of processing files containing multiple layers (note that they do not need to be combined) and works with 16- and 32-bit images, including RAW and HDR.
- Control the sharpness of the resulting image
- Correction of damaged JPEG image quality
- Batch processing of multiple files
- Many built-in presets for fast results
- Works with large images up to 300 thousand pixels