- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Extreme Internet Software
Extreme Picture Finder is a software that can be used to automatically search, download, and store any files (images, videos, music, archives, flash, etc.) from Internet sites, as well as to search for images on the Internet using keywords.
Extreme Picture Finder will allow you to automatically download only the files you need, saving you from seeing annoying ads, pop-ups, etc. Just specify an initial download address and file type and leave the rest to Extreme Picture Finder.
There is also a built-in module for viewing uploaded images (in thumbnail or slideshow mode) and a database of site addresses divided into categories for easy searching. This program has a built-in function “view project database” in the “Tools” menu. You can add projects from the selected category and run them.
Features of Extreme Picture Finder:
- Upload and save all pictures, music, videos or other files automatically
- Built-in image search engine
- Make up to 30 connections simultaneously
- Uploads from TGP sites and password protected sites
- Built-in URL library with hundreds of URLs available for download
- Built-in image viewer. Works in slideshows and page thumbnails
- User friendly interface
- Many convenient settings for advanced users.