- Posted by:
- Posted on:
FileZilla Pro is a software which can be used as the best FTP manager to help you download and upload files from various FTP servers. You will receive an application with a comfortable and intuitive interface, which has quite a number of settings and capabilities.
Features of FileZilla Pro:
- FileZilla Pro comes with an intuitive tabbed user interface and is available in more than 50 languages. You can use the site manager to organize your sites and bookmarks.
- Your credentials are stored securely, protected by strong cryptography.
- Use powerful tools to quickly and easily navigate the server and determine the location of your files: directory list filter hides unnecessary files from view.
- Compare local and remote directories and highlight the differences.
- Change local and remote directories in lock mode. Or just use the search dialog to find your file.
- Transfer Queue lets you manage transfers even if you queue up millions of files.
- Your file size doesn’t matter, FileZilla Pro knows no size limit.
- Use context menu to enqueue files or use drag and drop, not only in FileZilla, but also in / from Windows Explorer.
- You can also transfer and open deleted files directly in your favorite editor.
- Configurable speed limit lets you customize FileZilla Pro if you need bandwidth for other purposes.
- FileZilla Pro works on Windows, Linux and MacOS.
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL / TLS (FTPS), SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP), Amazon S3, Backblaze B2, Dropbox, Google Cloud Storage, Google Drive, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft OneDrive for Business, Microsoft SharePoint, OpenStack Swift and WebDAV.
- FileZilla Pro is ready for the future Internet with full IPv6 support.
- Compatible with HTTP / 1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP proxies.
- The Network Setup Wizard not only guides you through configuring FileZilla Pro, but also whatever firewall or NAT router you use.