- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Fotosizer Professional is a software that can be used for batch processing of images. With Fotosizer, you can easily resize images. Sharing photos on the Internet is becoming increasingly popular. JPEG files from high-definition digital cameras are too large to post on the Internet, and in many places photos larger than 5 MB are not accepted.
Uploading a single photo to a photo album on the Internet may not be a big problem, but uploading 10-20 will take too long, especially on low speed connections. With the Photosizer program, you can significantly reduce the transfer time of graphic JPEG files, as well as other supported formats, quickly and easily prepare your photo collections for transfer to Internet photo albums.
The program is very easy to use and can resize your photos in 3 simple steps: you need to select a photo, then you need to select a size and apply resizing! Photosizer allows you to process a large number of images at the same time, for example, an entire folder. Works with most common graphic formats.
Features of Fotosizer Professional:
- Mode selection resizes in percentage or width and height.
- Set custom image height and width.
- Maintain the correct ratio.
- Select a location to save the finished image.
- Add one image or group at a time.
- Add images from folders.
- Add images from subfolders.
- Show thumbnails of selected images.
- Changed image details such as file name, original file size, file type.
- Add effects, adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, hue.
- Round the corners.
- Added a watermark.