- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Smallblueprinter and Artifact Interactive
Artifact Interactive Garden Planner is software that can be used to design a dream garden or landscape. Arrange plants, trees, buildings and objects using a convenient ‘drag and drop’ interface. Use a variety of tools to quickly create paving, paths, and fences. The foliage color can be changed. The packages are easy to scale. Lastly, you can produce high-quality color prints of your project. Garden Planner has a simple interface that every user can handle, you can save your project or print it, you will get a large number of ready-made plants, you can use the built-in tools to create paths, fences and so on.
Features of Artifact Interactive Garden Planner:
- Easy-to-use interface
- Save and load your own design
- The use of various general forms
- Print out of the plans made
- Use built-in tools to quickly pave roads, fences and trails
- Report generation on all plants and objects in your garden.