- Posted by:
- Posted on:
GlassWire Elite is a software that can be used for practical network security that visualizes network activity and blocks connections, and warns users of potential security issues that can be downloaded from the global Internet. GlassWire displays network activity in an easy-to-understand graph while looking for unusual behavior on the Internet, which could indicate malware or a breach of privacy on your PC. Once unusual network activity is detected, you will be immediately notified with detailed information so that you can take immediate action and protect your computer, privacy and important data.
Features of GlassWire Elite:
- Network Monitor – Visualization of current and past network activity by traffic type, application and geographic location in easy-to-use graphs. GlassWire allows you to see which application is sending data to the Internet and shows you which host the connection is going to. Network Security Tool for Windows also detects: domain or IP address, known threats, system network file changes, unusual application changes, ARP spoofing, and more.
- Additional protection for antivirus – GlassWire works in conjunction with your main antivirus without changing its capabilities. This tool provides additional protection and works with most antivirus programs to check files for unusual behavior. GlassWire is the second line of defense, the developers recommend that you always use a separate antivirus with GlassWire.
- Firewall (use Windows Firewall for this to work.) – GlassWire shows which applications currently have or have had access to the Internet. If you don’t like what you see, you can directly block network access for certain apps using the free firewall. You can easily block and unblock application access to the network using the Firewall tab. Use Windows Firewall for work.
- Connection request mode – the ability to allow or deny new connections via notification.
- All traffic blocking modes – ability to block all network connections.
- MiniViewier mode – Small GlassWire graphics mode that is always available on the desktop.
- Webcam and Mic Detection – alerts you if there is microphone or webcam activity on your computer, letting you know which application is in use.
- Definition of devices on your WiFi or Networks – shows devices connected to your network, alerts when new ones connect.
- New skins – GlassWire’s top left menu offers additional Skin menu items, allowing you to select additional graphic colors.
- Improved history saving time – history saving time depends on the purchased version of GlassWire.
- Monitor Multiple Networks – The number of networks that can be monitored depends on the version of GlassWire purchased.
- Hide application activity – the ability to hide the activity shown in the graph for the selected application.