- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Graphisoft Archicad is software that can be used for modeling which allows architects to design buildings more efficiently using Virtual Building technology. ArchiCAD allows architects to focus on design, doing this work independently or in teams, while exchanging data with consultants and experts in other fields. In ArchiCAD, you create a 3D Building Information Model, from which all the necessary documents and drawings are generated automatically. Projects come alive and develop on screen simultaneously with the work of your mind, allowing you to focus on creativity. Building Information Modeling (BIM) is the most natural and intuitive design approach, and thanks to the clear presentation of 3D projects, customers will be impressed by your creativity.
Features of Graphisoft Archicad:
- Get acquainted with the MORP tool. ArchiCAD has a new tool called “MORPH” for free modeling.
MORP tool components. Objects created with the MORP tool have three components: vertices (vertices), faces, and surfaces.
- MORP creation of polygonal objects. The first way to create a MORP object is polygonal. With it, you can build closed contours – in fact, faces of MORP.
- MORP creation of polygonal 3D objects. Polygonal objects are not bound to a plane in any way – any vertex can occupy any position in space, thus creating a spatial polygon.
- Creation of rectangular, arc and closed MORP elements. In general, there are four types of MORP element construction: “rectangle” and “rotated rectangle” to create straight elements, “center and radius”, and “point on curve” to create curved elements.
- 3D grid creation from MORP elements. The Box construction method creates solid objects. The first two points determine the base of the box, and the third points determine the height.
- Creation of round MORP elements. And the third construction method is rounding. It is created in three steps, and you have to set up the profile first.
- Selection of sub-elements. Each MORP element consists of sub-elements that can be selected for further work. Select multiple sub-elements. However, you can select multiple sub-elements at once.
- Delete the MORP sub-element. At any time, the selected MORPh sub-element can be deleted, thereby editing the structure of the MORP-object.
- Work with faces and surfaces. At the same time, new geometries can be added to existing MORP elements – faces, surfaces or solid objects.
- Sets the MORP altitude. Like other 3D objects, MORP objects can be set to a height – this parameter is called Base Height.
- Displays the MORP element on the plan. On floor plans, MORP elements are shown as 3D projections – like roofs or complex shells.
- Preparing coatings for MORP elements. In the MORP element parameter dialog, you can set the base material of the coating, which is then applied to all surfaces of the object.
- Set up a method for separating faces for the MORP element. Each face of the MORP element has three construction modes that influence the surface formation principles and appearance.
- Change the face texture for the MORP element. By default, the texture mapping method for MORP objects is boxed. But users can set their own mixing method for each face – right down to mixing balls.
- Change the origin and texture direction of the MORP element. For each surface of the MORP element, you can set your own starting point for the texture distribution and angle of rotation.
- Move the body-MORPH node. Each node of the MORP element can be freely moved in space, thereby changing the entire volume structure and attaching to another node, the face of the object.
| CRACK ONLY | PATCH ONLY | KEYGEN ONLY | SERIAL ONLY |
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download Graphisoft Archicad 24 Build 4018
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10/11)