- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Comfort Software Group
Hot Copy Paste is a software which can be used to enhance the Windows Clipboard. Cut, copy and paste as many pieces as you need.
Features of Hot Copy Paste:
- Copy-paste without limitations
All versions of Windows have the built-in ability to transfer text and images from one program to another. The clipboard is used for this – you copy text from one place and paste it into another. At the same time, only one text fragment or image can be placed on the clipboard, and your work looks like this: copy-paste, copy-paste, cut-paste, copy-paste: and so on.
- Saves a history of everything copied to the Windows clipboard
Hot Copy Paste automatically saves thousands of pieces of text for reuse. You can find and re-paste text that has been previously copied. You can restore the text that was replaced when copied to the clipboard again. In this case, the entire clipboard history is saved even after the computer restarts. All formats are supported: text, images, files, rtf formatted text, html, emf, wmf, MS Excel tables, voice, etc.
- Filter, group and search based on stored fragments
To quickly find the desired fragment among thousands of others, there are grouping functions (this session, today, week, month), filtering functions (text, image, rtf, html format) and a search for each text fragment.
- Prepare favorites
In addition to clipboard history, Hot Copy Paste has a place to save selected fragments. Any fragment can be placed in the favorite category. At the same time, it is convenient to create your own favorite group of fragments for quick access to the desired list.
- Protects copied fragments from unauthorized access
All information stored in the Hot Copy Paste clipboard manager can be encrypted with strong 448-bit Blowfish encryption. Nobody can access your data without password. For added security, you can give any fragment a special name to display in place of the content so that people nearby can’t read the text (passwords, credit card information). In addition, you can configure a list of programs where Hot Copy Paste will not save clipboard contents to history.
- For each fragment, you can set a hotkey, with which the specified fragment will be entered even when the main program window is closed.
- If necessary, you can edit text fragments directly in the clipboard manager. Thus, Hot Copy Paste can be used as a handy notebook for quick notes.
- Support for Drag & Drop technology – just drag a portion of text from the clipboard manager onto another program.
- Support for all programs that work with the Windows clipboard.
- Insert text fragments in a special way: without formatting (plain text), as a sequence of key presses, as HTML code.
- Ability to save each fragment in a selected format: text file, graphic file, html file, rtf file.
- Configure sound for clipboard related events: change clipboard content, call up the clipboard manager.