- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Kiwi for Gmail is a software which can be used for Gmail email client for Windows. Get all your Google account data such as emails, sheets, documents, notes, calendar items including disks from the comfort of your desktop. There are various email services that have managed to make a name for themselves over the years, and Google is a fairly important player in the market. However, by default, the service is accessed via a web browser. Luckily, Kiwi for Gmail is the kind of app that can bring the entire Google experience to the desktop.
Features of Kiwi for Gmail:
- Use Gmail as your desktop application, free yourself from the browser
- Use up to 6 Gmail accounts at the same time
- Ability to use Google documents, spreadsheets and presentations as a native, windowless desktop application in Kiwi for Gmail
- Ability to open documents in your window so you can do others
- Ability to open recent documents and quickly access your Google Drive files
- New, intuitive toolbar on the left side of the traditional Gmail interface, providing quick access to all G Suite applications
- Saves all open document windows on exit and recovers on restart, preserving window size, location and work-in-progress accounts
- Ability to open various file types directly in Kiwi for Gmail, including gsheet, gform, gdoc, gslides, gdraw, glink and gnote
- Offline access to Google Drive documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Boomerang plugin is fully supported
- Large attachments – Send large files using Google Drive, which is now very fast, even easier than Dropbox.
- Powerful keyboard shortcuts take you to email in an instant.
- Important notifications – additional function to filter notifications
- Zen Switch ™ – Turns off all email notifications so you can focus on without turning off the world.