- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Light Image Resizer is a software that can be used to resize digital images and images in various graphic formats (currently it supports working with JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, CR2, NEF, etc. files.). This utility also has the ability to compress files, convert from one format to another, export, layer and manage images. Light Image Resizer is integrated into the Windows shell, can work in batch mode, has advanced customization options for advanced users.
This software will clean your photos by reducing their resolution or transferring them to your disk. This is a great tool for those who store digital photos and images on a computer and need to resize, compress, convert, duplicate, import and organize photos.
With this program you can create images that can be sent by email without any problems, download them faster, easily move them from folder to folder, change their format, edit a large number of photos and thus save space on your hard drive. Light Image Resizer is integrated into the Windows shell and a simple right click on an image will allow you to work with it.
Features of Light Image Resizer:
- Convert files between different graphic formats
- Change the compression ratio and resolution
- Supports JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF and other files
- Support for RAW format digital cameras: Canon .CR2, Nikon .NEF, .MRW Minolta
- Processing files individually or using batch mode
- Customizable templates for renaming files
- Add watermarks to images
- Reduce the size of photos to publish on the Internet or send them by e-mail
- Fast image processing
- Import images directly from memory card
- Changeable options and settings for advanced users