- Posted by:
- Posted on:
LRTimelapse Pro is software that can be used for time editing, keyframing, grading, and rendering. It doesn’t matter if you’re on Windows or Mac, or which camera you use: LRTimelapse takes your time-lapse results to the next level. LRTimelapse lets you create and rate lag sequences in your workflow from fully featured files along with Lightroom Classic, 7, 6, 5 and 4 and Adobe Camera Raw.
Features of LRTimelapse Pro:
- Works directly with RAW files, all changes are written to the XMP metafile.
- Working in conjunction with Adobe LightRoom, it allows you to change any parameter of any frame on the fly.
- Work with keyframes, which allow you to create arbitrary effects in time: smooth transitions from day to night and vice versa; smooth panning and zooming; gradual increase or decrease of any parameter (saturation, contrast, etc., etc.)
- Gradient and radial filter animations.
- Automatically removes flicker to compensate for large brightness spikes.
- Animate and Keyframe Exposure, White Balance, and other Lightroom editing tools around the clock. You can use Lightroom / ACR’s full potential for color grading and even animate Pass-, Radial- and Paint-Brush-Filters.
- Make time-lapse photography “Holy Grail” – (day to night transition) very easy – either by adjusting the camera manually while shooting or by using a barrier such as qDslrDashboard or others.
- One-click deflicker – do this based on the expanded image appearance without leaving the RAW workflow. This gives you the best quality.
- Seamless integration with Lightroom CC Classic, 6, 5, and 4 with the powerful LRTExport plugin.
- High-performance video rendering engine for high-quality videos in resolutions up to 8K and in MP4 / H.264, ProRes (even on Windows), H.265 and MJpeg.
- and much more …