- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Luxion KeyShot Pro is a software that can be used for interactive visualization of 3D scenes and models that allows real-time results and, according to the developer, is a digital camera for 3D models. This is one of the first renders that even beginners can create photo-realistic, 3D models in seconds, design a three-dimensional scene so that it looks like a photo realistic, and not a 3D model.
Features of Luxion KeyShot Pro:
- This program can function as a standalone application, or as an add-on (plugin), with the following formats: OBJ, Autodesk Alias Maya, FBX, 3DS, Rhinoceros Plugin, SketchUp, SolidWorks, Plugin Pro / ENGINEER, ALIAS, JT.
- Given the use of global illumination and materials based on real physical parameters, the resulting image is of photographic quality.
- You get the results in real time.
- KeyShot Pro supports many proprietary file formats, including Pro / ENGINEER, SolidWorks, Rhino, SketchUp, Obj, IGES and STEP and others.
- Controllable processor that runs on any modern PC
- Uses “impartial sampling techniques”, which calculate mathematically correct results
- Using scientifically accurate materials
- Multi-core photon projection (Photon Mapping)
- Adaptive material sampling and use of a dynamic light core (Dynamic Light Core), allowing you to see results during changes.
- KeyShot Pro uses a proven, physically correct CIE rendering engine with many innovations.
- The program does not require special skills.
- KeyShot allows you to see the results immediately when you make any changes.
- KeyShot is a great tool for anyone involved with 3D data: artists, engineers, photographers. The only limit is your creativity.
- ALIAS 2015 and earlier
- AutoCAD (DWG / DXF)
- CATIA v5
- PTC Creo 2.0 and earlier
- Inventors 2015 and earlier
- NX 8.5 and earlier
- Pro / ENGINEER Wildfire 2 – 5
- Rhinoceros 5 and earlier
- SketchUp 2015 and earlier
- Solid Edge ST5 and earlier
- SolidWorks 2015 and earlier
- Maya 2015 and earlier
- STEP AP203 / 214