- Posted by:
- Posted on:
MAGIX Software GmbH
MAGIX Sound Forge Pro is a software which can be used to create, master and record audio tracks, design and sound restoration. This software includes powerful tools for processing music files (including samples), adding various audio effects, converting sound at the bit rate and from one format to another, encoding data, editing mono, stereo and multichannel sounds, recording music, and much more.
MAGIX Sound Forge Pro products, as one of the leaders in their sector, are in demand by producers and directors in recording studios around the world. At the same time, the program’s simple interface allows you to work with it and amateur users. The new version of MAGIX Sound Forge Pro brings audio recording and processing capabilities, new plug-ins, metering functions for new critical standards, and new editing options.
Features of MAGIX Sound Forge Pro:
- Redesigned interface for audio recording.
- Comparison of volume levels with CALM measures.
- New interface for working with plugins.
- iZotope Nectar Elements plugin for processing vocals
- Tool to restore and repair audio from iZotope.
- Option to display waveform.
- Improved support for extended Wave formats (BEXT BWF 2.0, iXML), as well as verification and automatic recovery of BWF data.
Recording and playback:
- Multichannel audio recording using a multichannel audio device.
- Automatic recording at the specified time.
- Support for ASIO drivers.
- Performance optimization.
- Volume meter: detect volume level.
- Edit by event.
- Processing of musical instrument recording files.
- Edit file metadata.
- Adjust various types of graphical curves of sound attenuation.
- Background rendering of multiple jobs.
- Edit between channels by drag and drop.
- Support for the BWF format.
- Configure the keyboard to call frequently used commands.
- Editing and processing in real time.
Instruments and Effects:
- Mastering tool package with 6 software modules: equalizer, reverb (reflection), multi-band compressor, limiter, stereo pan, harmonic exciter.
- Integrated CD recording in Disc-at-Once mode.
- Audio recovery by removing noise.
- 64-bit conversion of sampling rate.
- Resonant filter.
- Crossfade and Wet / Dry Mix options for effect.
- Audio phase control and mono compatibility measurement.
- Spectrum analysis.
- Support for VST effects.
- Batch conversion.
- More than 40 built-in effects and processes.
- White, pink and brown sound generator.
- Acoustic Mirror Module.
- Imports: AA3 *, AAC, AIF, ASF, AU, AVI *, CDA, DIG, DLS, DV, DVF, FLAC, FRG, GIF, GIG, IVC, M2A, M2P, M2T, M4A, M4B, MMV, OGG , MOV, MSV, MP1, MP3, MP4, MPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2video, Sony MXF *, PCA, QT, RAW, SD, SFA, SF *, SND, TIF, VOX, W64 *, WAV *, WMA *, WMV
- Export: AA3 *, AC3 *, AIF, ATRAC *, AU, AVI *, DIG, DLS, FLAC, FRG, GIG, IVC, M1A, M1P, M2A, M2P, M2T, MMV, MOV, MSV, MP1, MP2 , MP3, MP4, MPA, MPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2video, Sony MXF *, OGG, PCA, RAW, SF2, VOX, W64 *, WAV *, WMA *, WMV