- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Ventis Media Inc
MediaMonkey Gold is software that can be used to organize music collections located on hard disks, CDs and local networks – edit tags on the fly (manually or automatically using data from the freedb.org database), find incomplete or duplicate files, convert files to another format, record music from a CD (in OGG, MP3 or WMA format) or in a CD, and also load it into an mp3 player. Supports work with CD and OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3 files. MediaMonkey has a built-in player with a user-friendly interface and support for Winamp modules. Can integrate with Nero to burn discs.
Features of MediaMonkey Gold:
- Organize music and edit tags using a powerful and intuitive interface.
- Automatic search and filling of missing tags and album art.
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection with ease.
- Manage any audio genre: Rock, Classics, Audiobooks, Comedy, Podcasts, etc.
- Play MP3 and other audio files, no more worrying about different formats.
- Burn CDs and convert MP3, M4A, OGG, FLAC, WMA and other files into different formats.
- Create playlists and let Auto-DJ and Group mode take care of your party.
- Sync iPhone, iPod, and MP3 players, convert and sync tracks on the fly.