- Posted by:
- Posted on:
MetaProducts Offline Explorer Enterprise is a software which can be used to download individual files and entire websites (HTTP, FTP and HTTPS) to your hard drive for subsequent offline viewing on separate computers and users across the local network.
Using Offline Explorer Enterprise, you can simultaneously download an unlimited number of websites, FTP, and HTTPS of your choice for further use. Offline Explorer Enterprise contains web-based utilities for fast and easy editing, viewing or searching downloadable pages in the built-in web browser.
Offline Explorer Enterprise is an easy-to-use Offline Explorer which is more powerful than Offline Explorer Pro and has its own features: the ability to download 100 million URLs in one project, OLE Automation interface for control of other applications, etc.
Offline Explorer Enterprise is the ideal product for companies who want their own website download solution. The saved site copy will work in offline mode. They can also be exported in a convenient format, or burn a website copy to CD, DVD or Blu-Ray disc.
For flexible loading management, there is easy filtering of uploaded pages, the ability to monitor the download queue, and a detailed operation log. The program is a convenient tool for downloading Internet content, perfectly functioning to meet your needs in transmitting and processing information from the Internet.
Features of MetaProducts Offline Explorer Enterprise:
- Ability to extract information – post-processing of uploaded files
- Ability to schedule downloads on a specific schedule
- Flexible URL filtering system with strong keyword support
- Download via FTP, HTTP (S), MMS, RTSP, NSV and BitTorrent
- Download up to 500 files simultaneously
- Move sites that are loaded to other directories without losing performance
- Supports macros in downloadable URLs
- Support and link extraction from Java and VB scripts, Java Classes, Cascading Style Sheets (.CSS), Macromedia Flash (.SFW), XML / XSL / DTD, Table Of Contents (.TOC), MPEG 3 Play List (. M3U ), Authorware (.AAM), Acrobat (.PDF), RealMedia (.SMIL, .RAM, .RPM), VRML (.WRL, .WRZ), QuickTime video (.MOV), WAP pages and MS NetShow Channel (. Nsc) files
- Supports HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and User @ Site proxy servers
- Search downloaded files by keyword and name
- Full support for all known XML technologies, including XSL and DTD files
- Fully customizable user interface
- View downloaded sites using an external or internal browser
- Make copies of old pages when updating loaded sites
- Convenient wizard for creating projects
- Export sites to specific folders packaged in ZIP, CHM or MHT files