- Posted by:
- Posted on:
NetBalancer is software that can be used to track computer network activity, as well as set limits on the use of Internet channels by individual programs. This program will be very useful for those with slow network connection. For example, NetBalancer makes it possible to reduce the likelihood of such a situation to zero: you start the browser and try to load a web page, but you experience insufficient connection speeds due to the fact that the antivirus has started downloading updates for the virus database. This program allows you to prioritize and limit traffic with different parameters. Rules are created both for each program individually and for a group of applications. NetBalancer lets you limit network traffic globally for the entire system, including separately for receiving and sending. The icon with the current traffic indicator is displayed in the system tray, which is very useful if you need to monitor data in real time. Thanks to the built-in scheduler, rules can be applied on schedule.
Features of NetBalancer:
- Establish rules for each process of receiving and / or giving.
- Priority and boundary management for each network adapter separately.
- Set the connection speed limit for sending or receiving.
- Set priority for network activity (high, low, or normal).
- Priority and limitation automatic loading of files on the network.
- Automatic loading of rules from files on the network.
- Synchronize a group of computers on a local network.
- Password protection for all parameters and priorities to prevent unauthorized changes.
- Allows users to block traffic completely.
- Provides the ability to manage specific processes quickly and efficiently
- Gather statistics for each process.
- A complete list of all currently open connections is displayed.
- View total system traffic as a graph.
- The amount of data transferred is displayed in the tray.
- It is possible to set traffic limits for personal computers that are part of the local network.
- Built-in support for 64-bit systems for better performance.
- Full support for IPv6.