- Posted by:
- Posted on:
NewTek LightWave 3D is a software that can be used for a complete 3D modeling, rendering and animation solution. This software is widely used in TV programming and film production, video game development, 3D graphic creation and print design.
LightWave artists have received more Emmy awards for visual effects and animation than any other CG artist. Additionally, LightWave is designed for use by a single artist, small team or major site, with seamless integration into multiple production lines.
Features of NewTek LightWave 3D:
- Work with industry standard FBX data at a new level through the new Interchange Bridge.
- Interactively choose what to import / export and how.
- Add it to the existing FBX file from Layout and Modeler.
- Build 3D LightWave assets from multiple FBX files.
- Revisit FBX files easily through the workspace.
- Multithreaded sculpting fully uses all available CPU cores
- Non-linear interpolation of the main frame of the tool animation
- Supports conversion of chisel animation mainframe to Endomorphs
- Predictive corrective morph sculptor that works after deformer with driven controller / built-in driver
- Full Motion Blur support
- Support for scaling of many UI elements for HiDPI and large screen displays
- Independent scaling option for multi-monitor setups