- Posted by:
- Posted on:
NSASOFT US LLC
Nsasoft Product Key Explorer is a software which can be used to decrypt, view and store Microsoft product serial numbers, CD-key programs installed on your computer, and not only them.
Incomplete list of software for which registration data can be viewed and stored: Microsoft Windows (2000, XP, 2003, Vista), Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Office XP, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, Agnitum Outpost Firewall, Macromedia, Ahead Nero, Adobe Photoshop, CyberLink PowerDVD, Borland Delphi, Alcohol 120%, etc.
System reinstallation is always a risk associated with possible loss of serial numbers for programs. If you use only the boxed version, and everything is on the shelf, then there will be no problem with the reinstallation, but the number received from the developer of the program in the mail is very easy to lose.
Product Key Explorer will help you save the serial number before reinstalling. The utility analyzes all the applications installed on the computer and displays a list, as well as the serial numbers used. This information can be saved for future reference.
Product Key Explorer also works on the local network, so it can be used by system administrators, in particular, to catch pirated programs. Product Key Explorer supports more than two hundred of the most common applications.
Features of Nsasoft Product Key Explorer:
- Allows you to decrypt, view and save serial numbers and other registration information for programs installed on your computer
- Work over a network with other computers, with specific IP address ranges or with IP lists from text documents
- This program supports more than 500 software products to find their registration information
- Quick search, with one click on “Find Keys”
- Save registration information in .txt, .csv, .xls, mdb, .html or .xml files
- Ability to back up keys, by saving in REG files (Windows registry files)
- Support for publishing and saving keys for many computer games