- Posted by:
- Posted on:
ON1 Photo RAW is software that can be used for a fast and non-destructive RAW image processing engine. Now photographers have tools with fast photo manipulation, precise photo processing, hundreds of customizable photo effects, comfortable and beautiful HDR blending, panoramas, masking and blending adjustments, working with layers and much more – all in one app.
Features of ON1 Photo RAW:
- ON1 HDR – Create stunning HDR photos. The program is able to analyze and process all the information and series captured by bracketing (test results show that the program does it seven times faster than other HDR applications over weeks). The unique algorithm flattens the photo and eliminates ghosting due to object movement between exposures. The program provides complete non-destructive editing with natural results, besides, it is possible to create truly lifelike images.
- Pano Stitching – Combine multiple photos into one panoramic or matrix photo. This program automatically aligns photos, even if they are not taken from a tripod, and blends them easily. It is also possible to embed panoramic metadata for panning on Facebook.
- Global Mask Editing Tools – tools for editing masks, these include new Fensity and Feather sliders, which let you change the mask’s density or opacity, as well as blur the mask to soften the overlay effect.
- Luminosity Mask Update – adjust the level of the mask to increase contrast or brightness, and adjust the color area to affect only a specific area. This update allows users to target only desired areas based on photos.
Color Range Masks – create masks from any selected color.
- Mask Blur and Chisel Tool – The ON1 effect now includes the Blur and Chisel mask tools. The Blur Tool is ideal for softening or selectively blurring masks. The Chisel Tool allows users to selectively tap or drag edges to remove ghosting. All of these new browsing options are editable and non-destructive.
- Version – Version is a virtual copy of the same photo. Each version created can include non-destructive adjustments, including cropping, retouching, and adjustments. This version works like any other photo, without taking up more computer space
- Updated UI – free and modern interface where photography takes center stage. Custom filter and layer names make it easy to use, you can also choose your own UI color
- Painting with a Color Brush – painting with the selected color can be ideal for smoothing skin and creating annotation layers, or you can just work on the color, leaving the main luminosity unchanged to change the color of objects like eyes
- Selectively Add or Remove Noise – remove noise in areas such as the sky, or add noise to create an artistic effect.
- ON1 Photos for Mobile – Take the best photos with you with the free ON1 mobile app. This is a great way to share your portfolio. This tool also lets you sync any new photos taken with your phone back to your work computer so they’re ready for editing.
- Additional Camera & Lens Support – Additional support for the Nikon D850, Olympus EM-10 III and Panasonic DMC-G85 cameras, as well as many new lenses.