- Posted by:
- Posted on:
ON1 Resize is a software that can be used for image resizing which is perfect when you need to resize photos for printing. You can quickly resize photos without losing sharpness or detail. ON1 Resize also includes one of the fastest ways to view, select and edit photos. This is a new starting point for editing and resizing your workflow.
The resizing process can be done by manually setting the parameters or by selecting the area to be cut with the mouse. Apart from that, you can crop photos, apply different masks, use retouching, zoom in or out, work with multiple layers, and view histograms. The program allows you to choose between different blending modes (for example, dark, light, soft, hard or light), as well as adjust the hue, hue, saturation and brightness.
There’s support for batch processing, which means you can add multiple files and process them. With ON1 Resize, you can view information about each file, such as color, exposure, size and modification date, undo or repeat your actions, perform basic editing operations (cut, copy, paste), view photos, and export edited images to PSD , PSB, TIF, JPEG or PNG.
Features of ON1 Resize:
- Get high quality photos using the original interpolation algorithm based on Genuine Fractals® fractal technology.
- Increase image size without losing sharpness or detail that might occur by doing it in Photoshop.
- Resize and crop images in one step.
- Create mirror effect wrapper gallery to print canvas prints.
- Tiled images from larger files for printing on smaller printers, allowing you to collect them later for remaking large prints.
- Texture and grain control.
- Save presets of your favorite settings for future use on similar images.
- Batch processing.
- Fast browsing and cataloging.
- Functions as a stand-alone program and as a plug-in for: Photoshop CS6 or CC, Elements 13, 14, 15, Lightroom 5 or CC.
- Compressed Photoshop files – when saving files in Adobe® Photoshop® PSD format, they are compressed to half the size they are used for, without loss.