Passcape Wireless Password Recovery Professional is a software which can be used to analyze wireless network security and recover WPA / WPA2 passwords. Wireless Password Recovery is the only software solution that uses the most advanced password recovery technology developed by our corporate programmers. The new security standards for WPA and WPA2 wireless networks, when configured properly, provide adequate security for personal information. But for proper wireless network security, periodic audits of all parts of the system are required. Wireless Password Recovery allows you to find and identify weak points of your wireless network, audit its security, recover forgotten WPA-PSK (Pre-Shared Key) keys and passwords.
Features of Passcape Wireless Password Recovery Professional:
- Modern and customizable graphic interface.
- Built-in support for brute-force passwords on processors and video cards.
- More than 10 types of modern password recovery, many of which are developed and used only in our company software products.
- Advanced reports for audits, CPU and GPU speed tests.
- Additional tools, including a powerful set of utilities for creating and managing dictionaries. For example, you can create your own dictionary by indexing files on your hard drive.
- Instant decryption of multiple WPA / WPA2 passwords.
- Support for long passwords (up to 255 characters). Keep in mind, however, that WPA requires a password between 8 and 64 characters.
- Load password hashes of non-functioning operating systems, various network dumps, etc.
- This program supports text dictionaries in ASCII, UNICODE, UTF8, PCD, RAR, ZIP formats.
- Templates for guaranteed decryption of multiple networks.
- Large selection of online dictionaries for dictionary attacks (approx. 2 GB).
- Some program features, such as word mutations, are unique. The number of mutation rules exceeded one and a half hundred. There is no such thing in a similar program.
- Program languages: English, Chinese, French, Russian.