- Posted by:
- Posted on:
PassMark BurnInTest Pro is a software that can be used for comprehensive and detailed computer component testing. This utility tests the speed of your processor, RAM, hard drive, CD / DVD drive, sound card, video card, printer, network connection. BurnInTest Professional can also test serial (up to 12 ports simultaneously) and parallel port, USB port (up to 10 ports simultaneously). Also in the professional version there are additional parameters for testing the processor and video card. After testing, the program issues a report with the errors and instabilities it found.
Ideal for overclocking enthusiasts. Also in the professional version there are additional parameters for testing the processor and video card. After testing, the program issues a report with the errors and instabilities it found. Ideal for overclocking enthusiasts. Test CPU, hard drive, CD-ROM, CD writer, 2D graphics, 3D graphics, memory, network connection, serial port, parallel port, USB port, recorder, video playback, printer, or test possible customer developed plug-ins checked simultaneously. Results can be saved to hard disk, printed or exported as graphics.
BurnInTest also allows testing of serial, parallel and USB devices and has extensive online support. There is also an EMC test function for ANSI C63.4-1992, RAM test up to 64 GB, and cyclic reload. Socium hopes that computers can have a high cost in a system crash. It also checks the computer hardware in no time so that hidden and unknown problems are found before they usually occur. This program is suitable for computer enthusiasts, hardware manufacturers, system researchers, and accelerators who want to get the most out of their systems.
Features of PassMark BurnInTest Pro:
- Online help & PDF manual
- Customer style result certificate
- Support for printing results
- Logging of results to disk with user selectable level of detail (in ASCII format & HTML format)
- A timed trial that will stop automatically at the end of a selected time or after a number of test cycles.
- Ability to save your results to disk as log files.
- ‘Notes’ and ‘Machine ID’ fields to store your own audit information along with saved log files.
- Support for copying results to other applications (eg MS-Word) via various image formats. (BMP, GIF, EMF)
- Ability to select the level of load to be placed on each component, via work cycle settings for each test.
- Counter that counts the total number of operations performed.
- Easy-to-use point and click interface
- Can be run from a USB drive or CD (under Windows)
- Summary system information including CPU type, CPU speed & Serial number.
- Temperature monitoring interface (with additional third party Intel Active Monitor, HMonitor, MotherBoardMonitor, and SpeedFan software)
- Laptop battery & UPS monitoring interface (with additional BatteryMon software)
- Support for production line automation and detailed logging
- RAM testing beyond the 4GB limit on Windows 2000, XP and Vista (up to 64GB RAM)
- Testing of printers using raw print files, or standard B&W or color testing
- Playback of MP3, Midi and Wave files for testing sound card
- Testing up to 20 hard disks and floppy disks simultaneously
- Test up to 20 CD / DVD drives simultaneously
- Testing CD / DVD using a special test CD / DVD (or use complementary CD maker software). Testing the CD burner
- Windows shutdown and cyclic reboot testing (with complementary Rebooter software)
- Scrolls’ H for Electromagnetic Compliance (EMC) testing to ANSI C63.4-1992 standard
- Video RAM testing
- Test Video playback
- Support for SMART hard disk parameter checking