- Posted by:
- Posted on:
PassMark PerformanceTest is software that can be used to measure the overall performance of a PC relative to other computers. The software includes twenty-seven standardized tests in seven groups, plus five more for user tests. Among the standard tests are processor tests, 2D and 3D graphics, disk drives, memory, CD / DVD drives and many other computer components.
The results can be exported to HTML, GIF, BMP format or copied to Microsoft Word. Comprehensive performance test of the PerformanceTest system from PassMark Software can be characterized by a large set of test modules and good comparative results visualization, interestingly, Intel provides it with proprietary software for its own production motherboards.
The software includes twenty-seven standardized tests in seven groups, plus five more for specific tests. Among the standard tests are processor tests, 2D and 3D graphics, disk drives, memory, CD / DVD drives and many other computer components. The program interface allows comparison with the test results of other systems, six of which are recorded in the program itself, and the rest can be imported by the user.
The program also allows you to export the results as HTML reports presented in tabular form, and exporting to TXT files is also possible. In addition to standardized test results, PassMark PerformanceTest displays the final 7 results and the overall test result (“PassMark Rating”).
The developer is proud that the test passing time is calculated with an accuracy of 1 million seconds. Benchmark results are presented in simple bar chart form, so you don’t have to spend hours studying the numbers and summarizing yourself. The totals can be used to determine how well your computer is performing compared to other computer systems.
You Can Read and Download Also: ApowerREC
Features of PassMark PerformanceTest:
- Find out if your PC is working at the level it should be
- Comparison of the performance of your computer against the performance of machines with similar and / or cooler configurations
- Independent and objective measurements will help you make informed purchasing decisions
- Uses the latest tests to create your own benchmark script
- CPU Testing Mathematical Operations: Compression, Encryption, MMX / SSE, 3DNow! etc.
- Testing 2D graphics: drawing / painting, bitmaps / bitmaps / bitmaps, fonts, text and graphical user interface elements
- Testing 3D graphics: DirectX 8.1, DirectX 9 3D graphics levels and animation
- Test disk: read, write, and search files on disk
- Memory testing: allocation and access to memory speed and performance evaluation
- Testing CDs and DVDs: check the speed of the CD / DVD drivers.
- Improved custom test (available only in registered version)
- Better test for disks
- better test for CD / DVD
- Improved 3D graphics test
- Enhanced Network Test (for Ethernet, Internet and Wireless)
- improved tests for memory
- Improved multiprogramming job test.
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
| CRACK ONLY | PATCH ONLY | KEYGEN ONLY | SERIAL ONLY |
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download PassMark PerformanceTest 10.1 Build 1004
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10)