- Posted by:
- Posted on:
GRAHL software design
PDF Annotator is a software that can be used to work with PDF documents. With its help, you can edit documents in this format, add a signature, visually highlight some fragments and add images. Interestingly, you can use not only a keyboard and mouse, but also a graphics tablet to add notes to documents. If you need more space for comments, you can add a blank page to the PDF and fill it in. Left notes can be saved as separate files. No additional software is required to view it. If it is necessary to remove all marks in the document, this can be done with one click.
Features of PDF Annotator:
- Add notes and annotations to PDF documents – comments, corrections, signatures, marks, and even designs and drawings
- Save annotations to the original file. Share with colleagues, send to partners, or return to authors – no special software required to view markups of documents
- Give short comments for long documents
- Fill out a form or agreement and send it by email
- Notes and pictures right on the page
- Illustrate your ideas and suggestions
- Use it on your PC, laptop or tablet.