- Posted by:
- Posted on:
PicPick Professional is software that can be used for graphic editors and utilities to extract images from a computer screen. PicPick has a simple and user-friendly interface. Among the special features, it is worth highlighting the ability to capture the entire working screen (including on multi-monitor systems), capture only the active window, a separate area, the entire web page (with auto scrolling) or an area with random borders. The graphics editor is similar to Microsoft Paint, but has built-in filters and effects.
Features of PicPick Professional:
- Complete graphic editor with the ability to edit multiple files at once. Each graphic file for editing opens in a separate tab.
- Utility for taking screenshots. Allows you to take a screenshot of the entire screen, active window, or arbitrary user-defined area.
- Change the image size, scale it while maintaining the image aspect ratio.
- Change brightness, contrast, hue of pictures. Rotate and crop the graphic file to the desired size.
- Add inscriptions to pictures.
- Customizable virtual brush drawing mode.
- Allows you to apply various graphic effects to images.
- Color palette will help choose the right color for the user.
- Additional tools for working with graphics: Ruler, Protractor, Magnifier, Color Picker, etc.