- Posted by:
- Posted on:
PowerISO is a software that can be used to create, convert, unpack, compress, edit and encrypt CD/DVD images, as well as open them using the built-in emulator. PowerISO uses real-time compression-decompression technology for image files with the DAA extension, which significantly reduces the image file size.
Image files can be cut into different sizes and sent in compressed form using an e-mail program or written to other media. Most importantly, these files can be used directly without having to be unpacked first.
All major image formats are supported: ISO, BIN, NRG, CDI, DAA, MDF, BWI, B5I, LCD, CIF, P01, PDI, NCD, PXI, GI, FCD, VCD, C2D. There is a built-in CD/DVD drive emulator. It is possible to create an image of an auto-loaded file. The program is built into the Windows shell, has a high speed, simple and convenient interface.
Features of PowerISO:
- Create ISO image from files from hard drive or CD/DVD
- Support for most disc image formats, including ISO, BIN, NRG, CDI, DAA and many others
- Open and extract ISO files
- Extract and edit images without unpacking
- Convert image files between ISO/BIN and other formats
- Create bootable ISO file
- Get boot information from boot image file
- Floppy disk image creation
- Optimize files to save disk space
- Mounting a disk image as a virtual disk
- Integration into Windows shell
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Ability to burn CD/DVD from images.