- Posted by:
- Posted on:
PreSonus Audio Electronics Inc
PreSonus Studio One Professional is a software that can be used for music creation that makes recording, MIDI sequencing, and audio mastering simple while providing users with many professional features. This program is not only equipped with all the professional functions that can be found in other similar programs, but also with new developments that distinguish Studio One from other similar applications.
At the heart of Studio One is the mechanism for automatic switching between 32-bit and 64-bit floating point computing, which occurs in real time. This enables excellent sound quality and compatibility with ASIO audio interfaces, Windows Audio and Core Audio, including the entire PreSonus product line. This program allows you to make sound recordings and edit and mix music in one window. Studio One supports ReWire, VST, AU plugin formats, including the new VST3 specification.
Features of PreSonus Studio One Professional:
- Elegant one window work interface kerja
- Moving object function developed by moving
- Unlimited audio/MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses and FX channels
- Automatic equalization of delay effects
- Advanced automation
- 32-bit music processing
- Powerful virtual instruments
- Sampler with easy to use interface
- Real time audio temporal resampling and stretching
- Compatible with ASIO audio interface, Windows Audio or Core Audio
- Works with keys from the Pro Tools, Cubase, and Logic Studio apps
- Integrated mastering package with automatic mix updates, Red Book CD recording
- 64-bit audio engine
- Support for AU, VST2, VST3 and ReWire . formats
- 32-bit effects library with 20 dynamic processors, reverb, modulation effects, etc.