- Posted by:
- Posted on:
R-Tools Technology Inc
R-Wipe & Clean is software that can be used to clean disk space, prevent theft and keep information confidential. The utility will clean your computer from confidential information about your network and local activities, such as history of visited pages, cookies, list of downloaded files and open documents, cache of various programs and browsers, temporary files, etc., residual operating system operation, most modern web browsers and communication programs, as well as third-party applications. This utility also lets you create custom clean lists for traces of unsupported applications. Various R-Wipe & Clean tasks can be combined into one or more procedures which can be launched either directly and at specific times or at specific events in automatic mode.
Features of R-Wipe & Clean:
- Confirmation and selection of information before complete deletion.
- Complete deletion of temporary Internet files.
- Delete and delete cookies – small files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website to speed up your next browsing. This will not affect your favorite cookies.
- Delete and delete Flash cookies – small files that are stored on your computer when you visit websites.
- Complete deletion of Java and Microsoft VM logs.
- Clean autocomplete forms: usernames, passwords, and other personal information left on websites, as well as keywords used in search tools.
- Delete history of visited pages.
- Delete the list of recently used documents.
- Delete the open file list.
- Cleans Windows clipboard contents.
- Complete deletion of temporary files created by Windows and other programs.
- Removes information from the system registry: lists of running applications, search results, mapped network drives, connected external devices, recent public registry keys, etc.
- Complete removal of lists of frequently used components stored in the system registry: programs, links and shortcuts to the Start menu, Control Panel items, favorite web pages, and Internet Explorer buttons.
- Complete deletion of .dat files (including locked) which contains incorrect Windows shutdown information.
- Wipe content in offline mode.
- The removal of information left on your computer from the work of more than 200 applications, including Microsoft Office applications, standard Windows applications, and a large number of other popular programs. Installed applications are detected automatically.
- Make a list to remove any information left on your computer from any app that R-Wipe & Clean doesn’t currently support. The list can include the applications themselves and the temporary folders, files, and registry keys they use.
- Complete deletion of the Windows paging file.
- Complete removal of the shortcut on your desktop, but it points to an object that doesn’t exist.
- Delete the Windows event log.
- Delete the Windows Firewall log.
- Remove a link to open a network folder.
- Complete deletion of temporary files and installer log files, memory dump files, old disk check files.
- Finish deleting files from the Prefetch folder.
- Completed deleting the list of files and folders required for the defragmentation process.
- Delete the folder properties setting in Windows Explorer.
- Delete the description of the running application.
- Completely remove installed fonts and shortcuts from running applications which are stored in cache memory.
- Complete deletion of Windows Update logs.
- Delete WMI logs, diagnostic logs and Security Center logs completely.
- Completely delete saved network passwords.
- Complete deletion of additional app tabs stored in cache memory.
- Delete unread and saved email addresses.
- Complete deletion of saved FTP folders.
- Complete deletion of the saved Start menu item order.
- Full removal of cached Windows desktop wallpaper.
Delete files completely:
- Support for FAT and NTFS file systems.
- Complete deletion of files using efficient and reliable algorithms, including DOD. Ability to delete files completely directly from Windows Explorer.
- List files and folders that can be deleted at once. You can add file system objects to the list directly from Windows Explorer.
- Complete deletion of alternative data stream files.
- Complete deletion of free sections of file clusters.
- Support for FAT and NTFS file systems.
- Free up disk space using efficient and reliable algorithms, including DOD.
- Free up disk space from the R-Wipe & Clean tab in the Properties item of the disk context menu.
- Free up multiple disk space while performing a single task.
- Delete and delete small file data stored directly in the NTFS Master File Table.
- Various R-Wipe & Clean tasks can be combined into one or more procedures which are performed either manually or at specific times or at specific events in automatic mode (for example, when entering / exiting the system, turning Windows on / off, shutting down all or part of or browser, etc.)
- R-Wipe & Clean tasks can be run from the command line.
- Procedures scheduled for a specific time or event run automatically in the background.
- After completing the procedure, the computer may shut down automatically.
- Detailed information about online and offline activities on your computer.
- Assign a key (key combination) to close the web browser quickly.
- Maximum blocking of PopUp pop-up windows.
- Hidden operation mode.
- System integration: most operations can be performed directly from Windows.
- Set a password to run R-Wipe & Clean.
- Sleep control: your computer will not enter sleep mode until R-Wipe & Clean is finished.
- Flexible configuration of the R-Wipe & Clean interface.
- Additional utility Startup Rename Manager to rename folders / files locked by programs or Windows. It also allows you to view and edit the list of files / folders that other programs will rename the next time Windows boots.