- Posted by:
- Posted on:
ReaConverter Pro is a software which can be used for anyone who is dealing with multiple images. Thanks to ReaConverter, you can manage batch processing and image editing. Supports a large number of formats.
Features of ReaConverter Pro:
Various editing methods
- Change orientation: Resize, Crop, Canvas Size, Rotate, Mirror, Auto Crop, Auto Rotate, Make Square.
- Color Correction: Auto Contrast, Brightness / Contrast, Color Balance, White Balance, Gamma Correction, Hue / Saturation, Photo Filters, Color Depth, Black & White, Reverse
- Modify: Sharpness, Blur, Anti-aliasing, Noise, Stylize, Frame, Shadow, Selective color change, Change background, Correct lens, remove JPEG artifacts, remove black and white noise
- Watermarks: Graphic Watermarks, Text Watermarks, Geometric Shapes
- Copying metadata (EXIF, IPTC)
- Copy Alpha channel
- Transfer of ICC profiles
- Color depth control
- DPI settings
Work with files
- Create thumbnails
- Convert files from compressed ZIP folders
- Rename files using macros, EXIF and TIFF tags
- Ability to skip files and blank pages
- Move source files
- Deletion of original files after conversion
- Move raw files
- Set the file creation date
- Copy folder structure
- JPEG color model (CMYK, RGB, YCbCr, YCbCrK, Gray)
- TIFF compression parameters (Huffman, CCITT, LZW, RLE, JPEG)
- Transparent color options
- Image quality settings
- Settings for multi-page files
- Download options for Adobe formats
- Parameters for loading RAW format
- Parameters for loading vector formats
- Format specific download options
- Context menu
Integration into the Windows context menu will allow you to use all of Photo Converter’s features without opening the program. Any transformation can be accessed by right-clicking directly from Windows.
- Active folder
With the Active Folder feature, you can configure Photo Converter to track system folders and automatically apply the conversion to new files that you copy to that folder.
- Line of command
Use the full potential of Photo Converter – the command line interface will allow you to work with the converter via the software interface, integrating Photo Converter into any software solution.